A water damage to your home can be one of the biggest frustrations and emotional experiences you as a home owner can experience. When you come home to a house full of water you may not know what to do or who to turn to for help. Luckily SERVPRO Professionals are right around the corner and have Water Damage Technicians on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
No matter what time the damage occurs or how big it may be, you can rest assured with SERVPRO in Northeast Georgia. We have over 25 years of experience being a premier water damage contractor and can get you on your way back to normal fast "Like it never even happened.".
A friendly technician with state of the art extraction and drying equipment is just a call away.
- Extremely powerful gasoline operated truck mounted extraction units that efficiently remove standing water.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are available for the removal of high level water.
- Moisture sensors, hygrometers and other advanced moisture meters are used to measure the extent and percentage of moisture saturation.
- We offer products to disinfect and confine the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
- Deodorization products control odors developing from microorganisms which thrive in excessive moisture.
- Industry-grade dehumidifiers are placed to reduce the humidity to average levels to minimize secondary water damage to your possessions.
- High-speed air movers are used to create airflow in affected areas including walls, carpets, pads, and furniture, to evaporate moisture into the air to be removed by dehumidifiers.
- Our commercial drying equipment is used to control temperature and humidity, helping to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.